Anyways, Alhamdullilah Im okay and everything is good.
Insya Allah I will update my wedding photos once its done and printed!
Well, today I would like to share some tips for BTBs which we might overlook since we are obsessed on other matters with our vendors and everything kan.
1. Clear your debts. You may have borrowed a friend some cash because the ATM is so far away. Maybe you have not clear your installments for your hair treatment package or spa package etc.
Also, it is best to bayar puasa before your marriage.
2. Pray. Despite the endless worry and nervousness, do not miss your daily prayers.
There will be times that you feel in doubt and worried. Always pray and tawakal. It helps you to clear your mind and keep you sane!
3. Family & friends time. Take some time off for other activities other than planning for the wedding. Have some peace and fun. Spend some time with your family and friends like going out for dinner or do activities together. Remember these moments as you will miss your family & friends so much! Although you can still visit them but Trust me it will feel different.
I miss my parents the most!
4. Clear out and organize your room. Throw away all the unnecessary items such as your childhood diaries, momentos, clothes, shoes and many more. I used to have a journal every year since I was 9. Blame the teacher to make us write a journal every week. LOL! It was a sad and happy moment to read it back before throwing it away for good!
5. Learn some recipes. Take note of what your partner likes to eat. Find some quick recipes. Have a small book or note in your phone to keep all the recipes. Practice cooking them till perfect!
6. Wedding expenses folder. Lastly, organize all your budget planning, receipts and invoices for your wedding in a folder. I also took a picture of the invoices so that I can easily refer it in my phone.
There you go! Planning for the wedding is fun but very stressful. I can understand the dissapointment when you cant have your dream dress or your favourite vendor. Remember to keep calm.
If it is not meant to be it will not meant to be. Stop thinking and wishing about what Ifs and focus on what you have.
Insya Allah He will ease your wedding preparations and may you have a smooth wedding soon!